Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Olympic Hurling Team

It turns out that if you practice hard and get really, really at good vomiting, you win a prize. It's called Zofran. Sweet, sweet little strawberry marshmallow tab of relief. I will spare you poetic descriptions of my puke. (Though I will just say, that if in desperation you were turn to Gatorade in your futile attempts to rehydrate, you would not want to pick the Berry-Tropical Punch flavor. Because, were you to throw it back up, it would look like something was slaughtered in your toilet.) Right now, I am lying low, loving the Zofran.

10 comments:

Susie said...

Yay for the Zofran!

Hang in there, Anne. It'll get better.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. You poor thing. I hope things start looking up for you very soon, my dear. That's one team where even the tryouts are enough to put you off your feed.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Zofran is like liquid gold, but make sure you take it with a Colace chaser. Otherwise, you'll simply be replacing nausea with crippling constipation.

Trust me....I know!

Anonymous said...

Glad you found some relief.

So, 11 weeks now??

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the Zofran is helping you to feel better!

Thalia said...

Good for Zofran. Sorry that you are suffering but oh so happy that you are still pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick hi and a "thinking of you". Hope you feel better very soon...

Lisa P. said...

Ugh, sorry about the hurling (or "havering" as my hubby's been saying lately for some reason... long story) but yay for the zofran!!

Anonymous said...

Hope the Zofran is helping you keep your head out of the toilet.
Let us know how you are doing.
Anne in TO

erinberry said...

Everything going ok? Vomiting under control?