Monday, November 14, 2005

Queasy, Grumpy, and Sleepy

Kath very kindly asks how I'm doing. Well, aside from the visit by the three pregnancy stooges, aside from the minor little matter of the abnormal pap smear result (remember that Halloween pap?) and aside from the sudden onset of cramping and spotting on Friday (which resolved as quickly as it arrived), I've been just dandy. I have my weekly ultrasound appointment (the sole perk of being a habitual you-know-what) tomorrow and I promise to report back.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

I hope that all the news tomorrow is good.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you poor thing, Anne -- your nerves must be going through the grater. I hope today's appointment brings nothing but good news.

Keeping you in my thoughts and hopes. Keeping all even vaguely crossables crossed.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a happy report for us tomorrow. I'll be here, checking in. Good luck, Anne. We're pulling for you.

Lisa P. said...

Thinking good thoughts for today's appointment.

Anonymous said...

Good thoughts to you from Michigan today :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Anne. It's Tuesday, and I'm thinking of you and praying for good news from the ultrasound today. We are all here holding your hand, in a cyber kind of way.